provided by Bob Bowers
When the soles of the feet do not receive enough stimulation, circulation of the blood in the feet and the legs tends to lessen, eventually leading to many health complications.
Thai Foot Massage is a treatment of the lower legs and feet that involves physically stretching and massaging to open Sen (energy) and circulation. It incorporates the use of hands, fingers, thumbs, knuckles, and a rounded wooden stick with lotion or oil.
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage:
- improved circulation in the legs and hands;
- improved lymphatic drainage;
- increased removal of waste deposits and toxins;
- elevated functioning of the immune system
- reduced stiffness and improved flexibility
- accelerated physical healing;
- relief from stress
- improved sleep
- increased mental clarity and performance